Practice Relationship Enhancement with the principles from TANTRA FOR ALL CHAKRAS*
Use intimate relationships to grow as an individual and create couple or moresome synergy‑‑more joy, zest and impact than you have alone.
You can create, maintain and develop passionate, loving, tender, empathetic, challenging, responsible and fulfilling committed relationships.
Follow these easily‑learned, powerful concepts and procedures. I gleaned them from my studies and life with my beloved, Janet Lessin.
Let your mate(s) influence you. Be vulnerable to each other.
Discover and encourage your unique identities.
Learn from each other by the interplay of your differences.
Honestly express in an atmosphere of trust, compassion and committment.
Tell your partner(s) what concerns you most in the relationship(s).
Do not threaten to leave.
Keep communication flowing in conflict.
Caringly accept your lovers’ problems as signals for his, hers or their growth, without getting caught‑up emotionally.
Though you accept each others’ imperfections, continue to improve the relationship.
Let your conflicts show you which childish attitudes to reprogram so you can enjoy each other more.
Do not depend on your beloved(s) to make you happy.
Make yourself happy.
Tell your loves, to the degree she, he or they can handle them, things about you, your feelings and thoughts about them her or him and your reflections on your relating you withheld. You build thereby a base of absolute trust.
Clear: express any annoyance, anger, resentment, and negativity you have toward each other.
Ask for what you want for yourself, for one another and for the relationship.
Do not expect her, him or them to meet all your requests.
Agree to as many requests as you can.
Find out why you each want these and what you really need that motivates the specific requests.
Next, tell your sweetheart(s) what you want to give her or him.
Conclude by expressing your positive feelings, appreciations and love.
Count the blessings in the relationship.
Fulfill your potentials by encouraging your darling(s) to fulfill his, hers or theirs.
Make the world more loving by fully loving your love(s).
Practice these principles:
Click through to the Do-It-Yourself cues; click: https://wp.me/p1TVCy-5xK
** TEACH TANTRA
is a manual for you to experience advanced tantra and teach it to other people.
You learn to teach lovers and others how to:
* Master advanced tantra techniques
* Open all energy vortexes (chakras) to each other
* Refine relations
* Encourage female ejaculation and master male ejaculatory control
* Find meaning and purpose in relationships and life
* Reprogram parent imprints that diminish sex and love
* Mutually make more in sexualloving
* Delve dreams and past lives
* Worship women and gratify guys
* Love each other more and better
* Open your energy vortexes (chakras) to each other
* Share your diverse inner-voices
* Learn what hurts and scares your Inner Kids
* Discern when to lower your subself shields
* Share vulnerability and connect with each other
* Synergize your inner selves’ dance within and between you
* Refine how you relate
* Heal each other’s hearts
* Encourage female ejaculation
* Master male ejaculatory control