From EXPERIENCERS: CONSCIOUS CONTACTEES *****
Have a partner give you the directions below or read the directions and experience the visualization in private. If you do this with a partner, tell her or him to read the cues printed in bold, but not the directions enclosed in [square brackets].
Sit comfortably. Close your eyes. Breathe deeply. With each breath, relax more. [Let her or him take ten full breaths.]
HEAR THE CALL TO ADVENTURE
Imagine a voice softly calling you from once-upon-a-time. Lift a finger when you hear it. [Wait till she or he lifts a finger.]
You’re drawn by it to a safe, private place, perhaps one you knew as a kid. Raise your finger when you see it.
Smell pleasant scents here.
Your private place has a door leading to the wondrous realm. Open the door and see steps down. Grasp the rail and step onto the smooth wooden steps. Descend ten steps to the landing. With each step, relax more. With each, breathe more deeply.
Get in a boat at the landing. Curl up on cushions in the boat. Feel safe and drowsy as the boat gently rocks and drifts. It beaches on the shore in front of the gate.**
MEET THE HELPER
Encounter a creature or force who will help you pass the guardian.
See your helper near the gate.
Pretend for a moment you are that helper. Raise your finger when you start to feel what it’s like to be Helper. Say aloud what you are like as Helper. As Helper, tell your person how you can help her or him.
CONFRONT THE GUARDIAN
Be yourself on your quest again. Imagine you approach the gate and its guard.
Become the guardian. State your existence, Guardian. Challenge the person approaching the gate.
Now become yourself and confront the guardian. Talk to it/her/him. Make up and tell me the story of how you defeat or get by the guardian. In the story you construct, imagine you get help from your helper. [Encourage her or him to use the present tense]
Describe going alive (or dying and going dead) into the realm.
TRIUMPH IN SUPREME ORDEAL
Experience and triumph in the greatest imaginable test. Describe the scene to me.
GET THE BOON
Gain the reward, take the boon****
If you’re blessed by the powers, go under their protection. If not, flee, encountering obstacles. Describe your exit.
At the threshold, leave behind the powers of the realm and re-emerge with your boon.
Find the boat drifted on the beach. Get in and fall deeply asleep. Become dimly aware that the tide is rising, lifting and gently rocking the boat. Know that you’re safe as the boat drifts back to the landing. Go up the steps to the sanctuary.
Become the boon, the gift you have brought back to the world. State your existence as boon. Tell humanity your significance.
Now become yourself again, deeply relaxed. As I count from ten to one, become increasingly alert. Ten, nine, eight–you’re becoming more alert. Seven, six, five, four–get ready to be wide awake. Three, feel relaxed and refreshed. Two, feel alert and wonderful. One–WAKE UP. What comments do you have on his experience?
Now change roles with me and guide me through these cues.
*See this site regularly and get lots more self-growth experientials.
** The fantasy, thus far, is inspired by Masters, R. and Houston, J., “Mind Games”, New York: Viking, 1972. The rest of this exercise is adapted from Campbell, J., “The Hero With a Thousand Faces”, Cleveland: Meridian, 1956, pages 245-246.
*** Among the recurrent tests at the threshold and deeper in the Wondrous Realm, Campbell finds battles with brothers and dragons, journeys of wonder and in the sea, dismemberment, crucifixion and descent into the beast’s belly.
**** “The triumph may be represented as sacred marriage, father atonement, divinization, bride theft, fire theft; intrinsically it is an expansion of consciousness and therewith illumination, transfiguration, freedom” (ibid., page 246).
- ***** EXPERIENCERS: CONSCIOUS CONTACTEES
According to the latest surveys millions have been abducted by aliens. One contactee revealed that he was told by ET that all human beings are taken at punctuated periods of their lives, tested and analyzed for various factors known only by ET, and then some are chosen for ongoing contact throughout their lives.
- Based on that information we’re all experiencers yet don’t know it because the memories of our encounters are blocked.
- Abductees are among the groups that are studied by Experiencer organizations such as F.R.E.E. aka The Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters. According to their website (www.experiencer.org), experiencer categories include NDEs (near death experiences), OBEs (out of body experiences), Hallucinogenic/Entheogenic natural substances, hypnotic regression, Mystical Meditation Travel, Channeling, Remote Viewing, and human encounters with non-human intelligence, and related paranormal contact experiences. Thus, the focus is not solely on UFO contact experiences but on all types of paranormal contact experiences.In Experiencers Conscious Contactees, Volume I, we relate our adventures with extraterrestrials.
- We start with U.S. President Eisenhower’s treaty with ETs and Dr. Lessin’s method of hypnotic exploration of extraterrestrial and paranormal contact.
- Then our authors recount their alien and paranormal contacts, UFO briefings, and recovery of uncensored UFOs, Moon and Mars anomalies.
- We relate our military (MILAB) abductions and revelations of the secret space programs, breakaway civilizations, and time travel.
- We share what happened in missing time and describe our encounters with levitation, extraordinary abilities, astral projection, prophetic visions, and telepathy.
- Experiencers also relate our encounters with nonhuman entities, Anunnaki, Blue Beings, Plasma Spheres, spiritual guides and angels.
- We discuss our contacts with Reptilians, Greys, Agarthans and our own hidden subpersonalities.
Join us as we open your mind, expand consciousness, awaken humanity and guide us all, human and not to the Golden Age of Aquarius, the age of enlightenment promised long ago.
Edited By Janet Kira Lessin
Korey Lavoie, Melinda Leslie, Miesha Johnston, Sherry Wilde, John M. Polk, Joan Hangarter, Hildegard Gmeiner, Barbara Jean Lindsey, Karen Christine Patrick, Bret Colin Sheppard, Rebecca Hardcastle Wright, Russell Scott Brinegar & Sasha Alex Lessin, Ph.D.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1541220757 for book